2018 - as I felt it. (A year in pictures)

I'm not enough of a millennial to do this as an "instastory"


A year full of months, days and minutes have passed and I spent a lot of time doing things and spending time with people I love.  Here are my highlights.
 
January


New Year's Eve Games Night
 


Family portrait with Penny


Finally got my braces off (On from August 17 - Jan 18)
 


Musical Binge in London (Hamilton, Book of Mormon,
Young Frankenstein and School of Rock)

 
February
 

Valentines Day with my glamour puss Sinead
 
March
 
 
Legally Blonde with Judith and Amy
 


Got my first pair of glasses for distance and driving
 


Trip to Malta (we did scubadiving) and Gozo
 


White Collar Boxing night for Sinead with the dream team

April
 


Matilda Hotel Stay with Mum, Judith and Amy
 
Pottery Away day with the dream team
 

Chopped off 13 inches of my hair for Little
Princesses Trust
May
 

Q Radiothon Brunch Launch
 
June
 
 
Surfing on the West Coast of Donegal
 
 

Taylor Swift in Dublin. (Reputation Tour)
 

Picture This @ Belsonic
 
July
 


Mum's Birthday Dinner
 

Musical Trip to London (Heathers and Everybody's Talking about Jamie)
August
 


Pride 18 with a pink mop!
 
 
Zipline over the Lagan
 
September

Galgorm with Amy
 
 
Noeleens much anticipated 30th bday party
 

Trip to Italy - Naples, Pompeii, Capri and Mount Vesuvius
October
 


My best friend of 10 years moved to
Inverness for a job in journalism.

November
 
 
Action Cancer Gala Ball.

Trip to Dublin - Animation Auction and Guinness Factory
 


My last birthday of my 20s with my loving family

December

 
Action Cancer Evening Dinner
 
 
Save The Children Christmas Jumper Day
 

Trip to Dublin to see Come From Away
 

Christmas Team Lunch
 


Cute parents on Christmas Day
 


Big change for my hair into a redhead!
 

 

All my feelings,

J9

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 revisited, and 30 before 30.

The love, and life of Margie (1937 - 2019)

Day out on the Poll